Flexible, Engaging and Supportive Online Learning
Qargi Academy partners with Edmentum EdOptions Academy to provide our students with award-winning courses and personal academic support. EdOptions Academy has been providing online learning to students since 1997 and is partnered with over 700 schools and districts to support more than 85,000 K–12 students nationally.
Our partnership allows us to provide students with a truly personalized learning experience along with trusted curriculum, instruction, and support. When you enroll in Qargi Academy, you will be able to:
- Choose from a catalog of over 300 courses, including core, elective, career and technical education, and advanced courses.
- Access courses 24/7, from any computer connected to the Internet; many courses are optimized for mobile devices, including tablets.
- Work closely with supportive, certified online teachers who are committed to building strong relationships with both students and parents. Regular communication occurs via video conferencing, phone, and email; teachers also offer live lessons and virtual “office hours” for real-time instruction and extra help.
- Participate in engaging activities designed to meet the needs of all learners, including videos, audio content, and problem-based interactive lessons.
- Access pacing and progress-monitoring tools to help stay on track.
Supporting Students’ Academic Success
Flexible Learning Schedules
Academic course schedules are flexible and customized to the needs of each student. Download our schedule for Barrow and Wainwright Qargi locations below.